CNIBís College and University Preparation Program
Are you a student who is blind or partially sighted and planning to attend college or university?
• Wondering how you will meet the challenges?
• Want to increase your chances of success?
• Interested in meeting other students with vision loss?
CNIB’s College and University Preparation Program (CUPP) is here to help you!
CUPP is an intensive five-day program designed to provide students who are blind or partially sighted with the confidence, skills and knowledge needed for a successful transition to college or university:
• Academic skills (writing essays, notes, tests and exams)
• Self management skills (effective communication, stress management, money management)
• Technological aids
Lectures are combined with tutorials and field trips. All classes are taught by accredited professionals.
Date: Monday July 23th - Friday July 27th 2012
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 pm
Location: CNIB, 1929 Bayview Ave, Toronto ON
If you would like to enroll, or for further information please contact Natasha Woodcock at 416-486 -2500 ext. 8251. Space is limited. Deadline to enroll is July 2st 2012.
Orientation and Mobility Specialist
1929 Bayview Ave
416 486 2500 x8251