Emplois étudiants au gouvernement fédéral | Student jobs with the federal government
Work for the largest employer in the country!/Travaillez pour le plus grand employeur au pays!
Every year, the federal government hires thousands of students through the Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP) in a variety of fields, all over Canada.
Working for the federal government is much more than a simple student job: it means being part of a diverse, national community of students; participating in mentoring and networking activities; gaining valuable work experience that could lead to a career which will have a positive impact on the lives of Canadians.
To be eligible for student jobs, you must meet three criteria:
1. Be registered as a full-time student in high school, cegep, college or university. This includes students with a visible or invisible disability deemed to have full-time student status by their academic institution and those participating in adult education and retraining programs at the secondary level.
2. Be returning to full-time studies in the following academic term.
3. Meet the minimum age requirement in the province or territory of work.
Apply today: www.canada.ca/student-work
Self-declaration matters! The federal public service is committed to building a workforce that is representative of the Canadian population we serve. One way to ensure our work environments are truly representative is by self-declaring. We therefore encourage you to self-declare in the “employment equity” section if you are a woman, visible minority, person with a disability or an Indigenous person.
Information sessions: We invite you to register for one of the following virtual information sessions:
- In French: Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 1.30 to 2.30 p.m. (Eastern standard time) – Registration form
- In English: Wednesday, February 8, 2023, 1.20 to 2.30 p.m. (Eastern standard time) – Registration form
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!
The FSWEP team