High School Transition

On-Campus Disability Services

The National Educational Association of Disabled Studentsí provides a database for Canadian colleges and universities, searchable by province or territory. This resource is located in the NEADS Online Resource Centre (NORC), and include a contacts list and a list with links to over 130 post-secondary disability service centre Web sites across Canada.

The following is a database of contact information for disability service providers at post-secondary institutions across Canada. These are the people you should contact to arrange accommodations in the classroom or for exams, when you need to find technical or other aids, or have academic-related questions concerning your disability.