NEADS Logo - Home
Find us on: Facebook YouTube Twitter

Quick Question:
What are my rights to post-secondary education as a person with a disability?

Upcoming Events

More Events

Link of the day

More Links

Donate Now to support NEADS! We need your support!
Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a charitable tax receipt for 100% of your gift.

Donate Now Through!

Frequently Asked Questions

Is there funding available to pay for material production in alternate formats?

Many schools have volunteers that put books on tape. There are post-secondary institutions that also produce materials in Braille and do scanning of texts. Some provincial programs provide funding for the production of materials in alternative forms and it is recommended that you investigate this option.


All contents copyright ©, 1999-2018, National Educational 
Association of Disabled Students. All rights reserved.